Thursday, November 6, 2008

TAGGED by my cousin NaTaLie



So I'm a novice at the tagging thing, but here goes nothing:

7 RANDOM/WEIRD FACTS ABOUT ME

#1 I claim two hometowns - AZ and UT no particular cities

#2 I have never seen the movie Titanic

#3 I love dressing up in costumes for anything and everything

#4 After this Saturday, I will have helped all three of my best friends move this year- one to Utah, one to Phoenix, and one to Gilbert - but at least one stayed close!

#5 I drive the speed limit, hoping to save a few extra bucks on gas

#6 I am allergic to the juice found on crab legs, but can still eat the legs if someone else cracks them open for me.

#7 My daughter, Kaylin, and I have almost identical nicknames - mine is Rae-Ray and hers is Kay-Rae. These were bestowed on us by my brother-in-law Jesse and yes there is a story behind them. Ask me sometime.

Allright I'm done ---NOW I TAG:

1. Kamarah

2. Julia

3. Alissa

4. Tiffany

5. Claudia

6. Lisa

7. Amber

1 comment:

♥ Natalie said...

Yay, I am glad that you did the tag!! Not too many people are very fond of them and willing to participate. Fun facts! Scary about the crab leg juice. How did you find that out??? I have never eaten a crab leg!! We will have to go sometime together... I will open your crab leg with care! lol.