Sunday, July 5, 2009

Home from the Hospital

I thought I'd better make a post and let everyone know that I have been home from the hospital since last Sunday. Despite having another C-section, I am doing well, probably because I knew what to expect this time around with the recovery.

Also for those of you that didn't hear, I had quite an eventful last few weeks of pregnancy. I went to the hospital on Saturday, June 13 but ended up being sent home after most of the day in false labor. Three days later, I was in a car accident on my way to work. And finally, the day before I had Zack, a lady at work, tripped and fell into me, landing me on my back. When I went to get checked out at the hospital, I was admitted and ended up having Zack the next morning. I don't know what it is about me, but trouble only seems to find me when I am pregnant. I have never broken a bone in my life and have only been to the hospital with pregnancy-related issues.

I will post more pics of the kids soon.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow! That is too bad. At least everyone is doing well now.

Amber said...

Congratulations on the new baby! He is so cute!

Jules Westlake said...

I love your labor stories, they are fantastic!