Monday, May 3, 2010

Our Brother Charles, Suns, Etc

Hi All,

I just wanted to place a quick post on some updates over the last few months. Tax Season is now over which means more time with the family and time to study for some more CPA Exams. My new goal to have them all passed by the end of August. Definitely possible if I study hard all summer.

Chance Tyler and I went to Portland for Game 3 of the First Round of the Playoffs. We stayed across the street from the Rose Garden and walked all day. Portland was a pretty town and very green. Go Suns as we Beat the Spurs. Below are pictures of Steve Kerr getting on the bus and a neat bridge in Portland.

Lastly, Charles, our Brother has started his Journey on losing weight with Weight Watchers. This should be great for him and our whole family. Check out his blog at the following link.

http://weightwatchermember.blogspot.com/

Tyler


2 comments:

Chelsi Chipps said...

How did I not know you were in Portland!?! I would have come by and said hi! Trevor and I just moved back to AZ this week! That would have been fun to see you!

Jen said...

Wow, good luck on the CPA exam:)