Saturday, February 12, 2011

Suns First Row!!!!!

In Case you didn't know, I am a Suns Fan!!!  On Thurs, 2/10/11, My dad and I used some Upgrade Vouchers that we got from the Suns to get some real nice seats.  My dad got to the arena at 4:30, for a 7pm game, but the Suns had just one Courtside and one Toyota Club Seat, so it was worth the early arrival.  We decided to split it up, and we saw the game as close as you could be.  Starting at the beginning of the game, we just sat next to each other, on the front row, dead center court.  Nobody ever came to kick us out of the seats, so we just sat there the whole game.  With the Courtside and the Toyota Club (First Six Rows in the Center) you get all the Food, Gourmet style, desserts, and drinks you want.  So let's see, I ate 2 stromboli's, Some Meatballs, breadsticks, Pasta Penne, Tri-Tip, Turkey, Scalped Potatoes, Chicken, Hot Dog, Popcorn, Brownie, & 2 Cookies.  I was so full, I didn't eat until dinner the next day.  I also got to go under the tunnel.  Gave Steve Nash a high five and said Happy Birthday!  He needed it because only J-Dub gave him any presents, so he felt lonely. See the pics below for our view of the game.




2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! Awesome Seats. I won't even tell Scott because he will be so jealous.

Unknown said...

Tell Lori I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting some posts from her :)