Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Office All Nighter



Tyler Speaking. You know how people can't put down a good book. I dont read to many books, so putting down a good TV Show was hard for me. Thursday, I went to buy The Office, Season 3 around 10PM at Target, along with some Strawberry Milk. That Milk must of had some strong caffine or something because I almost watched the whole season all night. Around 6:30AM, I decided to take a small 2 hour nap and watch a bit more episodes before getting to work at my usual start time of 11:00 AM. The next night was some good sleeping to say the least.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a crazy girl! I would absolutely DIE staying up all night like that

CF Is Not Forever said...

We love to watch the office too! Especially on DVD. It has made for some late nights for us as well - - - - but not that late:)