Friday, August 22, 2008

Sleepwalking like a pro!!!

Lately, Kaylin has been feeling just a bit under the weather. It always happens when I get a little bit busy too. I was doing the Grant Thorton Footsteps Experience. That 3 day event was a real introduction to the company and helped a few of us college students see what was available in the future. It went 3 days and consisted of some dinners and such too.

Anyway, Kaylin couldn't go to sleep very well, so I held her in the bean bag. Those of you who have been to our house know that the bean bag is down stairs. Well, I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up in the bed next to my wife. I asked Lori where the baby was in the first few minutes. I guess I sleptwalked by carrying the baby there. That would have consisted of getting out of the bag, openning the baby gate, walking two small flights of stairs, putting her in the crib, and getting in bed next to my wife with no tripping or loud sounds.

It's a mystery I can't explain.

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

That is too funny. When I read the title I thought the story was going to be about Kaylin learning how to sleep walk.

♥ Natalie said...

That's crazy!! Good thing the baby ended up in the right spot.