Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Missing Purse Dilemma

Hey all again!! Tyler has been doing the posting for the last little while, so I thought it was time for me to write again.

A few Thursdays ago I had a nightmare when my purse went missing. I took my car to the shop and somehow between my time at the shop and my next stop, McDonalds, my purse went missing. My mom had picked me up from the car repair shop and we had my sister's two kids and my daughter, Kaylin, with us. I noticed I didn't have my purse when we were going into McDonald's, but figured it was in the car. It wasn't in the car when we came out and it wasn't at the car place either (we called and Tyler went and checked my car and the shop). I was also watching my friend's son, Shane, a little later on, so at one point my mom and I were taking care of four kids and trying to get things straightened out. Tyler and I had tons of fun changing accounts and ordering new cards of just about everything. Luckily, no money was taken.

No comments: